Coming Soon! Sign up for our next Administrative Assistant Training class scheduled for September 2016.
The objective of this training is to prepare Baltimore City residents age 18-29, for employment in the Administrative field. Participants will be trained in soft skills and financial literacy; Microsoft Office and Google Documents; and Office Administrative Skills and will receive job placement assistance upon completion.
The following institutions have agreed to consider hiring graduates from our training program: Johns Hopkins Medical Systems and Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University, Life Bridge Health, University of Maryland Baltimore, University of Baltimore, Notre Dame University and more!
1. Must be a Baltimore City resident, Age 18-29
2. Available for daily training Mon-Thurs, 9 am-3 pm
3. Must have a High School Diploma or GED (documented)
4. Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
5. Minimum 10th grade Reading & 8th grade Math level
6. Basic computer, writing and oral communication skills
7. Must be available to attend a 2 day Recruitment Event
If you are interested, Applying is Easy: Call 410 563-5528 or visit http://www.adminjobs.eventbrite.com