Minority Business & Economic Development[small]Client[/small]
The City of Baltimore
Contracted Period: (2014-2015)
KPS supported the gathering of qualitative information from MBE/WBE and non-MBE/WBE business owners regarding their experiences with doing business in the City of Baltimore market area.[small]Type of Survey Study[/small]
City of Baltimore MBE/WBE Disparity Study[tabs direction=”top” tab1=”Purpose” tab2=”KPS’ Role”] [tab1]
Keller Professional Services (KPS) served as the MBE Subcontractor for the City of Baltimore’s Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) Disparity Study. The purpose of the study was to gather and analyze evidence required by the federal courts to determine that Baltimore City’s M/W/DBE Program remains legally defensible and administratively successful.
The study also evaluated the City’s current MBE/WBE Program and related policies and made recommendations to the City for future enhancements.[/tab1] [tab2]
- Performed outreach to MBE/DBE and non M/W/DBE stakeholders to increase participation in focus groups.
- Managed help desk for focus group registration.
- Scheduled, tracked and documented outreach efforts and focus group registration confirmations.
- Managed logistics and on-site focus group registration to ensure the integrity of the study.
- Assisted the focus group facilitator with room setup and data transfer to Prime Contractor.[/tab2]
- Job seekers click here.
[button text=”More Info” link=”http://goo.gl/forms/opuFEToBaZjuaVZj2″ style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
- For business inquiries click here.
[button text=”More Info” link=”http://kellerpro.services/contacts/” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”inline” icon=”no”]